The Denver Christian Parent Association works to promote community among families and provide support to the staff and students. There are many opportunities to volunteer and work on various committees in the Parent Association. Involvement in the Denver Christian School Parent Association builds community and connection. We encourage every family to get involved!
The DC PA meets the 1st Friday of every month in the Denver Christian Atrium for a time of fellowship and planning. Please join us as we gather as a community of parents to support our students and staff.
PA is an integral part of Denver Christian School. Many of our fun community events are orchestrated by the PA.
- Fall Festival – September 22, 2017
- Meet and Mingles
- Class Christmas Celebrations – December 21, 2017
- Daddy Daughter Dance (Dads and Daughters) – January 27, 2018
- Moms and Sons Event – March 17, 2018
- Staff Appreciation Week – March 19-23, 2018
- Morning With Mom – April 19, 2018
- After Prom (HS Junior parents) – April 27, 2018
- End of Year Parties – May 25, 2018
The following is a list of current volunteer opportunities with the Parent Association:
- Specific event committees – see above for a list of the upcoming parent association events
- Homeroom Parents
- Staff Birthday cakes
- Prayer group
- Bakers and Buyers
- Parent Teacher Conference Meals
- Staff Christmas Lunch
- Grandparent’s Day
- Care Committee
- Book Fair Helpers
- Library Helpers
Please contact us with any questions about Volunteer Opportunities with the Parent Association!